San Mateo Toastmasters Club 191 Dues are collected twice a year.
Dues collected in February-March cover membership from April to September.
Dues collected in August-September cover membership from October to March.
Semi-annual dues are $60.00
Current San Mateo Toastmasters members can renew their dues in person, by mail, or online by credit card, debit card or PayPal account.
The following options exist:
1. Pay in Person by Cash or Check
Bring cash or a check for $60 to a meeting and turn it in to Paul Wallace, our Treasurer.
Make your check payable to 'San Mateo Toastmasters'.
2. Pay in Person by Credit Card or Debit Card
Bring your credit or debit card to the meeting.
Paul Wallace, our Treasurer, can swipe your card using a PayPal attachment on his iPhone.
3. Mail a Check to the Treasurer
Prepare a check for $60 and make your check payable to 'San Mateo Toastmasters'.
Mail the check to Paul Wallace, our Treasurer. Paul's address is in the Roster in the Members Only part of the site.
4. Pay Online with Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal
Click on the "Pay Now" button below to make your payment using a credit or debit card, or your PayPal account.
- The PayPal button will take you to the PayPal site - it will be shown in a new window.
- The transaction is made through the San Mateo Toastmasters Club 191 PayPal account.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you by PayPal at the conclusion of the transaction.
- Current members also receive an email twice a year with the built-in PayPal button.
The button in the email takes you to the same PayPal site as the button below.
New or rejoining members should contact the Treasurer directly to determine what they owe and how to pay for it.